Sometimes the struggle is so real, and it’s hard to get motivated to go to the gym, or to even workout at home. Let me share my favorite pieces that are sure to motivate you to excercise!
- These leggings could move mountains, let alone your butt to the gym! I mean are you kidding me?! How cute are these Have A Nice Day leggings. They are under $100 and are 100% in my cart.
- These are the only shorts I buy, I am so brand loyal for exercise shorts because these are the most comfortable pair I have ever owned. They are also the perfect length, not too short, not too long!
- This sports bra is my favorite also. I have it in white, blush, and grey! I want one in every color so I can have one for each day of the gym week! They are true to size and have the perfect amount of support! Also where can you find a good quality sports bra that doesn’t itch, and fits great for $30!
- This backpack is so cute! I have a crush on backpacks lately, and I think I need them all!
- I love a good muscle tank style tank for the gym. They are so much more comfortable than thin strap tanks. I also love how this one has a metallic blush swoosh on the chest, it’s so fun!
- This track jacket is everything! I LOVE it so much, and yes it’s in my cart! I also linked one that matches the leggings and is also making my heart happy!
- This cropped workout T is so cute, and of course on theme with this kit! Blush is such a great color for the gym because it’s bringing some life to your look, and matching with all legging colors!
- These shoes are my go to! I wear them to all my classes and for weight training! They have the best grippy bottom and look adorable with everything, I am complimented on them every single time I wear them!