Cinco De Mayo is coming up and I wanted to make sure everyone has a little inspiration on what they can wear to enjoy a couple margaritas with their friends! The focus for these options were comfortable, stylish pieces that can be incorporated into any wardrobe seamlessly, but when paired together can be a great look for Cinco!
- This adorable multiple colored clutch is the perfect size for a phone, an ID, a credit card, and of course a cute lip color. You can wear this for Cinco but also wear it all summer long!
- This jumpsuit is amazing, and I love the ruffles on the shoulder. It brings a little authentic vibe to the Cinco De Mayo look. I also love that you can be comfortable, and have a few tacos and not have to worry about tummy bloat.
- These earrings are a great option because the blue color is a spring and summer must have. I also love that the mini tassels add to that authentic Cinco vibe.
- This set of earrings is a little more dressed up Cinco vibes. They are more ornate and would be adorable with the bright red sandals or a little wedge to make this outfit just a bit elevated.
- This tote is amazing. If you are in it for the long haul and you need to bring along all the things that would go in your clutch but also a water bottle, a hat, a sweater, a selfie stick, etc. etc. than this larger blush tote it totes for you! It would also be a great work bag, or everyday tote for anyone! I love the color!!
- These sandals are amazing, and I know form experience I have them in gold and wore them everyday last summer, they still look brand new and are such a great piece for well under $50!
- These sunnies are a must, the shape is perfect for a girl who just wants to do her thing and not be judged. They will go with dressed up looks or dressed down!
- These platform sneakers have my heart skipped 300 beats! I mean really, these are my dream shoe. Gold, platform, chic, and comfortable!