It’s such a great time to refresh your makeup bag, update your skincare routine, or get a great gift for mom just in time for Mother’s Day! Shop all of the favorites I own, gift sets ill be giving, and whats on my wishlist now!
- The Herbivore products are so great, and are under the Clean At Sephora category. I have been using this Sea Mist salt spray in my hair for years! It’s great on wet or dry hair. I even spray in a few squirts onto freshly curled hair. I think it helps my curls last an extra day!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo and Dry Volume Blast are game changers! They work so well, and smell amazing!
- This Ouai Leave in Conditioner is new to me, and so far so good! I have been spraying it into the ends of my hair when I get out of the shower. It smells great and is not sticky or thick feeling at all. I think it would be perfect for beach days, and even after getting out of the pool.
- This Natasha Denona palette is also new to me, but I have been loving it! It’s perfect for an everyday eye, but can be layered up for a more dramatic going out look. It’s basically all you need for a palette.
- I have been wanting a rose quartz face roller, I’ve heard they do wonders for puffy eyes, and wrinkles. On my wish list for sure!
- The Kopari gift set is also a Clean at Sephora product, and would be a great gift for Mother’s Day. It has all of their best sellers and comes in she a cute little box! Just add a bow!
- The It Cosmetics brushes. I bought these recently and they are on the pricier side, but if you want something that is going to do the job and do it well you have to get them! The larger all over brush is great for powder foundation, setting powders, and bronzers. The smaller blush brush is so perfect for apply a blush in all the right places. I love the angle of the brush bc it follower the contour of your cheek so well.
- The new Sephora skincare line looks amazing and I have heard some amazing reviews. I want to give everything a try! I think I might go for the gift set for myself so I can try it all out! It would also be a great Mother’s Day gift, and is Clean at Sephora approved!
- Bare Minerals faux tan and vintage peach blush. My GO TO bronzer! I use this every single day of my life since I started wearing makeup when I was like 12 years old. It’s so perfect for all skin colors and types and works in winter or summer because you can build up the color as you need it. I also am obsessed with the vintage peach blush. It’s the perfect color to add a little glow to the face. You just need a little pinch and you’re set!
- The Bite Beauty Strawberry Frozé lip stain and the Agave Nighttime Lip Therapy are on my MUST HAVE list. They are Clean at Sephora, and from what I’ve heard change lives. Hoping to get into a store today and grab them!
- The Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner in Pillow Talk is a game changer! I’m telling you it looks good on every single skin type and lip color. It’s so natural and amazing. I know this is probably not what you should do, but I line my lip and then add chapstick. It blends in so nicely but gives a more plumped, finish look. You can add some lip gloss or lip stick over it, but the chapstick works for me!
SHOP THE POST