I own everything here with the exception of two things, but they are on my Christmas list this year! I wanted to share things that I own and love, not just random things that have no barring. These gifts are perfect for every HER on your list, trust me!
This year I’m keeping it simple, and only sharing things I own and love with the exception of two items that are on my Christmas list.
- This water bottle is amazing, love the color and how it keeps water cold for so long! Just the right size that you don’t have to refill it too often, but also not too big that it weighs down your bag. Perfect for work or the gym, I use mine at home to track my water for the day.
- This gorgeous satin travel set is perfect for anyone that loves to travel. I also think it is great for someone who commutes on public transit. There are multiple color options and under $100.
- This Le Cruset dutch oven. It is on my list! I am in love with it. You can make everything from a loaf of bread to a chili in it. Stove top and oven safe, perfect to cook and serve right in. A splurge item that will be the show stopper to any Christmas gift giving. Perfect to use all year round, leave on the stove as a statement piece for your kitchen!
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lip set. This color looks good on every single person who tries it on. This is a perfect swap gift, or gift to give a friend. It’s also a great hostess gift and a great price point!
- This Barefoot Dreams pullover is on my list too! It is so luxurious and soft and the perfect lounge wear piece to have over the holiday season. I hope Santa visits my blog because I NEED this!
- This amazing hat I have in black and have had for YEARS! It is so warm and holds up so well, mine looks brand new still! Gorgeous pom pom that stays fluffy and gorgeous through all the elements.
- This UGG blanket is so plush and cozy. It needs no explanation as to why it is the perfect gift! Multiple colors available.
- My Fjall Raven backpack is a tried and true. I use it all year round and love it! Perfect for work, play, and travel. I use it as a purse most days, but have taken it for travel, and hikes etc. It’s even worked well as a diaper bag for baby items! SO many color options
- Nest Candles are so luxurious and always smell amazing. You can not go wrong gifting this. Perfect swap gift or hostess gift. A show stopper.
- These UGG winter boots are THE BEST! I love mine so much! True to size and available in multiple colors, easy on and off and extremely warm and have amazing grip!
- Native Union charger. The only charger I use. Great 10′ length so you can use your phone on the couch or in bed comfortably. Life time warranty and perfect for everyone. Under $40 multiple colors.
- This Free People scarf is so gorgeous, comfy and the perfect go to scarf for a cold New England winter. Multiple colors are available!