It’s that time of year again and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is upon us, i’m sharing all the pieces i’m shopping for and some that are back in the sale from last year that I think are worth it!
- This Ugg robe is so perfect for fall and winter mornings and nights. I love that is fleece and the inside is beyond soft. There are so many amazing colors to choose from and for under $100 it would be a perfect gift to give this holiday season!
- Pair these socks with your amazing robe and grab a few set for stocking stuffers! I bought these last year and they are plush and cozy and the winter must have!
- Who does love a wood bowl? I love them for a big salad and to even use as a fruit or veggie bowl that stays out on your counter. This one is the perfect tones and under $30!
- A splurge item yes, but this cashmere sweater is one for the ages and will last you a life time. This style is as classic as the color!
- I DIE for this leather jacket! I mean honestly the color is so gorgeous and the fit is amazing. I love that it can be worn casual or dressed up, and I love that the NSALE allows us to shop for gorgeous pieces like this at such amazing price points. This is the time to splurge on an item that you want to keep for years because the prices are soo good!
- I love Gorjana necklaces and honestly they last far beyond any other brand necklace I have bought at this price point. I have this star one and it looks brand new still, but it’s 3 years old! The crescent shape is amazing and there are also earrings to match! This one is $45 and well worth the money!
- Spanx leggings. Ok I know everyone goes CRAZY over these and I am shocked to admit that I don’t own a single pair! So this year I am snagging one and i’m doing this for a few reasons. They are said to be extremely comfortable, and because when I am not feeling jeans in the winter these will bring a look together and make it a bit more polished with no extra effort. They will be perfect to wear with oversized sweaters and call it a look! I also love these Zella live in leggings, I have them in a colored version but I will be getting the black color and the blush pink as well. I mean I live in leggings for fall and winter not even trying to deny that.
- This coat is soo cute! I love the teddy bear style, and then colors! I feel like this is going to be one that sells out V fast so make sure you snag it!! Great price point at $125
- I love this wooden cutting board that looks like faux marble! The colors are amazing and it’s only $23. It’s the perfect hostess gift to bring with a bottle of wine!
- This lip set is under $65 for everything and the Pillow Talk color looks good on every skin tone. I use mine all the time and am asked about it constantly. I am telling you this is worth it and a great gift to grab and have on hand for your favorite gals!
- These booties are adorable, under $100, and they come in so many color options and are such a great heel height for everyday. I know these types of things sell out insanely fast so don’t wait on these! Grab then even if you are on the fence because Nordstrom has free shipping and returns, so you can always send them back if you aren’t in love.
- Lastly this Anthropologie candle is a must, I would add 3 of these to any order you’re making. They are $10 and the perfect gift for a swap, hostess, neighbor, hair dresser, mail person, etc. They smell amazing, come in a gorgeous jar and are such a great price!
MORE FROM THE SALE (items I own from past years and love!)
FAVORITE BEAUTY PICKS