The Shopbop fall sale is here and I am so excited to show you my favorites!
I love when Shopbop has a sale because I love the curated style they offer, as well as the fact that the discount applies to already on sale items! This is a great time to not only grab a few pieces to add into your wardrobe, but also pick up a few splurge items you have you might have on your wishlist.
- I love this coin necklace and think it is so perfect for that layered look because it has multiple charms. It’s a great option to gift being under $50
- These heart shaped earrings have had my eye for a while now, and I love that they are gold, but have some texture to them to make them stand out more.
- This sherpa coat is so adorable and comes in black also. I love this brown tone for fall, and love the contrasting sleeve cuff. Such a cute piece to wear alone on a warmer day and layer up when it’s chillier.
- These boots are everything! I love the contrasting red lace to add a pop. Sorel is a favorite brand of mine and always has such quality pieces that last years! These are a great price point under $200 and I love that they have a more rugged sole for the winter months.
- I gifted myself these shoes for my birthday and I am SO glad I did! I wore them straight out of the box two nights in a row and didn’t get a single blister, cut, or pain what so ever to my feet. I was standing and dancing for both nights and felt not one single thing. These are hands down the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned which is shocking to say because they are heels! I love the gorgeous fabric and the amazing bow detailing. These are timeless and a must have in my book. I can’t wait to wear them over the holiday season with an all black look!
- I have had my eye on this Senreve bag for years now, and I think its the time to splurge because these are typically excluded from all sales all the time! I am shocked they are offering the fall sale on every size and color! INSANE. I love the convertibility of this bag. It can be worn as a shoulder bag, cross body, and backpack all with the same strap it comes with, there is no changing out the straps. This is incredible for a mom on the go, or a working women who wants to take this bag from work to play.
- I am asked about these sunglasses constantly and they are already so affordable that it’s so great they are even more discounted. They are under $70 normally and are part of the sale!
- These black leather boots would be a splurge but they are so good! I love the gold detailing and the height of them. The perfect everyday boot for fall and winter, and so chic in the black color.
- These are the other pair of sunnies you guys always ask about, and they are also under $70 originally and now part of the sale. Such a great piece to have and are so perfect to dress up or down.
- I love this contrasting stripe cardigan, it has the most cozy fabric and is perfect for layering. I love the drop shoulder and the larger scale buttons.