Today im sharing all of my Valentine’s Day picks. Shop for you, your family, or that special someone. So many great pieces to have fun with, pamper, and get cozy!
- This waffle maker is a must have. I love making them for my husband, and such a cute idea for kids too. It’s so fun to have a heart shaped waffle, and it’s so easy to use. The perfect gift for Valentines morning!
- These adorable PJs come in all sizes from babies to adults. SO cute to have a family matching moment. I love it
- The cutest little book for you little Valentine. Mouse is such fun character to collect the books from all of his adventures.
- These heart earrings are so beautiful and I love the little gold pearls all around it.
- This necklace is so pretty and I love the star burst detail it has in the middle.
- These chunky gold hearts are under $30 and the perfect nod to the day. Great to wear well past the 14th as well.
- I adore this heart cardigan. It’s such a fun piece to wear in February and beyond. So feminine and the perfect length. I also love this one, and this one, both under $80
- We all need the perfect most comfortable pj set, and this one doesn’t disappoint. I love this brand, it is sooo soft and comfortable.
- The pink headband everyone asks me about is finally back in stock! YAY comes in a bright bright pink too, and 10 other colors.
- These sunnies are the best and under $15. So fun and come in multiple colors including black.
- This lip might look dark, but it is such a light tone to just add that extra bit of glow to your lip. It’s super moisturizing which is what we all need for winter.
- This rose scented candle is so perfect, and I love the packaging.
- This 3 piece Rose Quartz Crystal set is the perfect gift. It’s packaged perfectly and has all the pieces you need to keep your skin looking youthful and refreshed.
SHOP THE POST