The books you all said were the best summer reads. Here is the list in the order of most suggested.
Thank you all so much for suggesting these books, some I have read some I have not, and to be honest I would love to read them all. I have been in this loop of scrolling my phone, and binge watching a random show at the end of the night with my husband after Ford goes to bed. I recently decided to start picking up reading again, which was something I always loved to do before Ford was born, and after becoming a new mom thats busy and trying to get the hang of things I gave it up because every time I tried to read a chapter I fell asleep half way through it! BUT now i’m back, and trying to reclaim the things that make me happy for me! Reading is one of them and I am so excited!
This is my most recent read and top suggestion for you all: Back in the Burbs
Ever have one of those days where life just plain sucks? Welcome to my last three months—ever since I caught my can’t-be-soon-enough ex-husband cheating with his paralegal. I’m thirty-five years old, and I’ve lost my NYC apartment, my job, my money, and frankly, my dignity.
But the final heartache in the suck sandwich of my life? My great-aunt Maggie died. The only family member who’s ever gotten me.
Even after death, though, she’s helping me get back up. She’s willed me the keys to a house in the burbs, of all places, and dared me to grab life by the family jewels.
What I’m currently reading: The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
1. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
2. The Last Thing he Told Me by Laura Dave
3. The Seven Husbands by Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
4. Beach Read by Emily Henry
5. When you Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
6. People we Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
7. Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
8. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
9. Before we Were Strangers by Renee Carlind
10. The Hunting Wives by May Cobb