Ladies listen up, these are the things you need to add to your list for Santa!
All of my favorites, most of them I own, some of them are on my Christmas list. I’m sharing items are varying price points, some splurge items, some perfect for stocking stuffers.
- This bag is so adorable and I love it in all of the colors available. This neutral tone would be my first choice, or the black, but the red has my eyes turning into hearts. I love that they have a leather strap and a fabric one. It looks like a very high end designer bag, but is under $200!
- Ok these sneakers are like being on clouds. Hence the name On Cloud, they are a bit of a splurge but they are so worth it and come in so many colors to blend with your esthetic.
- You all know how much I love a headband, and this is the neutral blush tone one that I wear with everything. This brand is my favorite, and comes in a perfect fabric bag for travel and storage.
- If you don’t have a wooden paddle hair brush you aren’t living when you get ready in the morning. These are so good, and last for years! I have had mine for almost 5, and I love that they can be customized with your initial!
- These heart earrings are everything and that is all I have to say.
- Truffle co cases are my favorite, they plastic is so soft, the zippers are smooth, and they clean so easily. I have so many of them and use them every day. They come in varying sizes and colors so you can get the one that fits your best.
- So maybe I have a thing for heart shaped earrings, I didn’t even realize it until now. The gold pair is classic, timeless, and go with everything.
- This dutch oven is amazing, you can make everything an anything in it. I always use mine to make chili, soup, fresh bread because it can go in the oven as well.
- These skincare tools are amazing, and we all need to and want to keep our faces looking fresh and young!
- These coasters are so gorgeous. They not only are functional, but look amazing on the coffee table.
- I need all the eye patches all the time! So cucumber detox are the ones to take down all the puffiness and brighten and refresh your face!
- This lavender growing kit is so perfect for a teacher gift, a grab bag, or a gift for a friend. I love that it can be used indoors over the colder winter months and that it is under $25.
- This cashmere loungewear set that is the perfect cozy holiday fit. It is defiantly a splurge, but is so cozy, and will last a lifetime.
- This leather bound journal is the perfect gift for any women on your list, and thats because us women love making lists and checking things off of them. I also love that you can customize the journal by monogramming. There are also multiple color options.
- These felt pens are the perfect add on to the leather journal, or the perfect stocking stuffer.
- This roller ball perfume set is under $30 and the great gift for anyone, I love perfume rollers because I keep them everywhere. One in my car glove box, one in the diaper bag, one in my purse, I love that they are small and are so useful at a moments notice.
SHOP THE POST